Ad-PHS newsflash – February 2020
What’s coming next for the Ad-PHS project?
In the coming weeks, several national workshops will take place in countries with less advanced or no PHS policies.
The upcoming workshops are planned as follow:
- Czech Republic (EASPD) – 19/02/2020
- Estonia (EFFE) – 21/02/2020
- Slovakia (EASPD) – 10/03/2020
- Bulgaria (Diesis Network) – 18/03/2020
- Slovenia (Diesis Network) – 10/03/2020
- Austria (EFFAT)- 12/03/2020
- Poland (Uni Europa) – 25/03/2020
- Hungary (Uni Europa) – 26/03/2020
- Dates regarding the Maltese workshop will soon be announced!
The next event will be organised by EASPD in Prague, Czech Republic, on 19 February and will cover “Professional profiles” and “Rights and obligations of stakeholders.
Each national workshop will present its country report and will also focus on couple specific topics stated in the guidelines produced by Ad-PHS:
- One Guideline for developing social dialogue structures in PHS
- One Guideline for developing service voucher systems
- One Guideline for developing professional profiles
- One Guideline for evaluating rights and obligations of stakeholders
- One Guideline for developing digital platforms & networks
- One Guideline for developing workers cooperatives