What’s new with the Ad-PHS project? We’re now working on the guidelines!
The ‘Advancing Personal and Household Services’ (Ad-PHS) project goes ahead! The final results of the project will include, among others, several guidelines:
- One Guideline for developing social dialogue structures in PHS (English and 17 local languages);
- One Guideline for developing service voucher systems (English and 17 local languages);
- One Guideline for developing professional profiles (English and 17 local languages);
- One Guideline for evaluating rights and obligations of stakeholders (English and 17 local languages)
- One Guideline for developing digital platforms & networks (English and 17 local languages)
- One Guideline for developing workers cooperatives (English and 17 local languages)
In order to implement these guidelines, ten national events (workshops & seminars) in countries with less advanced or no PHS policies will be organized. The goal will be to present, discuss and promote PHS reports and targeted guidance on the practices identified in countries with advanced PHS policies where workshops were organized.
The benefits of taking part in these national events is both to better understand and be aware of what are the experiences and practices in the field of PHS in other EU Member States, as well as to provide feedback in the development of National Reports and Guidelines. The national events also help participants to engage and build cooperation with other relevant stakeholders involved in PHS; both in the country itself, as well as with European contacts.